Monday, October 21, 2013

Just Another After School Special - Part Seven


"Are you positive? Cause we can stop now." He started to pull back farther, to sit up, but I grabbed the front of his t-shirt, pulling him down, my lips finding his.

"I'm positive."


Just Another After School Special
Part Seven
By
Eva Rayne

His hands were soft and warm against my skin, but there was an undeniably undercurrent of need, of desire. His lips found my neck – kissing, nibbling – as he pushed my tank top up to my ribs, his fingers caressing the top curve of my breasts. 

The next thing I knew he was pulling me up kissing me hard before pulling the tank top up and over my head, tossing it to the floor.

His lips found the soft, exposed skin of my breasts as he slipped my bra straps off my shoulders. Seconds later the lace bra landed on my tank top and his teeth found my hard nipples, making me cry out.

My moans seemed to do nothing but encourage Nick as my nails raked down his back under his tee-shirt.

You like that?” he whispered huskily in my ear, nibbling gently on my ear lobe, another satisfied mew escaping my lips.

I pulled his tee-shirt up and over his head in response, throwing it to the side and pulling him back down to me. His skin was tanned and warm and my fingers danced over muscles his shirts always concealed. It was his turn to moan when my teeth found the soft, sensitive spot above his collar bone.

Desire and longing filled his eyes as hips hips pressed into mine, his hands trying to cover my entire upper body at once. His hands were rough against my nipples, massaging my breasts, pressing me deeper into the couch as our tongues waged a war of their own.

I couldn't remember the last time someone's hands on my body felt this good – made me want more – and I found myself unable to keep my own hands under control as I explored his body.

It wasn't much longer before our jeans were added to the pile of clothes on the floor.



That first time on the couch in the living room of his apartment was urgent, intense. We needed each other and we needed each other right then.

I ended up staying the night at Nick's that night. We talked and laughed, he made me dinner and we finally got around to watching that movie we had talked about.

At almost two we moved into his room and a joke about me wanting to sleep in one of his tee-shirts ended with him pushing me back on his bed. Things were slower this time, less urgent but still intense, only in a different way.

As amazing as things had been earlier that night, they felt rushed compared to now. We moved against each other slower, exploring each other more thoroughly. We took the time to figure out what the other liked, what we wanted.

I fell asleep that night in the last place I expected to be: curled up next to Nick as he played with my hair. Just as I was falling asleep, Nick leaned forward and kissed my forehead. 

I could feel his lips moving as he whispered, “I'm so glad you came over tonight.”

2 comments: